Here's an wonderful new easy way to support Kisa Foundation USA, and it won't cost you a cent. Anytime you want to buy something on Amazon, log into smile.amazon.com and specify Kisa Foundation USA from the "pick your own charitable organization" window. From then on, Amazon will donate 0.5 % of everything you spend to Kisa Foundation.
You get all the same products on smile.amazon as on regular amazon, and at the same prices so the transition is painless.
So far, smile.amazon.com has donated $46 million to designated charities.
Help us continue our work of providing art therapy to HIV-AIDS patients, and free art workshops for orphans and street children in Uganda. Register for Amazon Smile now, and pick Kisa Foundation USA as your charity of choice.
Kisa Foundation USA
- So, how does one make charcoal? No, really!
- Kisa Primary Holds Old Student Celebration
- Kisa Old Boy Donates Sewing Machines
- A Primer on Luganda
- Donations spur construction and repairs to Kisa School
- Christmas at Kisa Primary School
- Kisa Primary School Fund Drive
- Children's Art Exhibition at Georgetown University
- New: Shop Amazon and help support Ugandart FREE
- Peter Kibanyi's project connects prisoners and art
- KIFAD Workshop
- Ugandan Art Sells in DC
- Photos of kids' painting workshop