Here's an wonderful new easy way to support Kisa Foundation USA, and it won't cost you a cent. Anytime you want to buy something on Amazon, log into smile.amazon.com and specify Kisa Foundation USA from the "pick your own charitable organization" window. From then on, Amazon will donate 0.5 % of everything you spend to Kisa Foundation.
You get all the same products on smile.amazon as on regular amazon, and at the same prices so the transition is painless.
So far, smile.amazon.com has donated $46 million to designated charities.
Help us continue our work of providing art therapy to HIV-AIDS patients, and free art workshops for orphans and street children in Uganda. Register for Amazon Smile now, and pick Kisa Foundation USA as your charity of choice.
Kisa Foundation USA
- Rotary grant fuels Art Center expansion
- Music from National Teachers' College, Mubende
- Namungoona Children's Art Center is on TV
- Mark Koire Comes Back to Teach At Art Center Where He Learned as a Child
- New Workshops Held at Namungoona Art Center
- Ugandan Artist Invited to U.S.
- In Memoriam: Kizito Fred Kakinda
- Kisa Primary School starts tailoring project
- Now there's clean water in Nansana Neighborhood
- Diego's family struggles against enormous odds
- So, how does one make charcoal? No, really!
- Kisa Old Boy Donates Sewing Machines
- A Primer on Luganda
- Donations spur construction and repairs to Kisa School