Here's an wonderful new easy way to support Kisa Foundation USA, and it won't cost you a cent. Anytime you want to buy something on Amazon, log into smile.amazon.com and specify Kisa Foundation USA from the "pick your own charitable organization" window. From then on, Amazon will donate 0.5 % of everything you spend to Kisa Foundation.
You get all the same products on smile.amazon as on regular amazon, and at the same prices so the transition is painless.
So far, smile.amazon.com has donated $46 million to designated charities.
Help us continue our work of providing art therapy to HIV-AIDS patients, and free art workshops for orphans and street children in Uganda. Register for Amazon Smile now, and pick Kisa Foundation USA as your charity of choice.
Kisa Foundation USA
- Donations spur construction and repairs to Kisa School
- Christmas at Kisa Primary School
- Kisa Primary School Fund Drive
- New: Shop Amazon and help support Ugandart FREE
- Peter Kibanyi's project connects prisoners and art
- KIFAD Workshop
- Children's Art Exhibition at Georgetown University
- Kisa School Uses 5,000 liters of Water Every Day
- Photos of kids' painting workshop
- Ugandan Art Sells in DC
- DC Exhibition Opens April 8, but artists have visa troubles
- Tusiime Stages Exhibition of his new work in Kampala
- IRS Grants 501 (c) (3) status to Kisa Foundation