Kisa Foundation USA
Support our work
Participate in Kisa Foundation
Give us a hand, so we can give them a hand! There are several ways to help Kisa Foundation achieve its objectives. Donations are used in direct furtherance of our support to education. A portion of the receipts is set aside to build an endowment from which short-term micro-loans can be made to local enterprises. Your contribution benefits Kisa Foundation General Fund and Uganda Online Art Consortium.
- Donate $10 instantly with an electronic check or any credit card.
- Your account will be debited monthly or yearly for the program you specify.
- Minimum subscription $10 per month. Subscribers at $20 monthly or more will receive heads-up notice of special news and events.
- In appreciation of your cash donation over $1,000 or regular donation at least $100/month, we will
- send you a donor certificate
- put your name or your business' name in our sponsor directory
- feature you or your business prominently on our site
- acknowledge your contribution in our annual report
Your one-time donation will be used in furtherance of current projects described elsewhere on the site. We appreciate your interest.
$10 INSTANT GIFT
Subscribe to Kisa Foundation with a continuing donation to help Kisa establish a solid financial foundation for the future. Your account (bank or credit card) will be billed monthly (or annually as you wish) for the amount you select.
Click here to learn more.
In the United States, Kisa Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. Your donation may be tax-deductible; ask your accountant for details.
Donations are processed through Paypal, the world-leading SECURE online payment processor. You do not need a Paypal account; pay with any credit card or electronic check. Kisa Foundation does not see your payment data. Note that the payment pages have a URL beginning "https://..." which indicates secure, encrypted transmission of your payment data. We never see your payment data.